For a last-minute "heads up" about changes related to any upcoming meet, email email@example.com to notify coaches, computer chairs and our age group coordinators.
- Two Practice Rule — League rules require a swimmer to attend two practices per week to be eligible to compete in that Saturday's meet. If a swimmer will not be in attendance due to a camp or vacation please see coach for requirements.
- Two Meet Rule — League rules require a swimmer to have competed in at least 2 individual events in at least two dual meets to be eligible for end-of-season Champs Meet. Children 6 & under are required to have competed in at least 1 individual event in two dual meets.
- Meet Conflicts — If you know ahead of time (during the week) that you have a valid conflict and must arrive late or may not be able to stay for the entire swim meet, please designate such on the online entry system.
- If leaving early from meet make sure you let Coach Sandy & your age-group parent know (even if you have already specified this online.)
- Online Meet Registration — We use SwimTopia for ONLINE event registration for every meet. It is the swimmer's responsibility to sign up for the events desired by the entry due date which, unless otherwise specified, is by Tuesday evening prior to the meet. Requests after this time may not be accepted.
- Is your swimmer ready to swim a stroke? Please have your swimmer or swimmerette see Coach Sandy and they will figure it out. If you swimmer does not have coach permission to swim a certain stroke, that event should not be entered.