How-to Register for a swim meet
- Go to www.wildorcas.com and click Login.
- Sign on to your account. If you can’t remember your password, click Unable to login to reset your password.
- Go to Home page and select Swim Meets under the Schedule tab.
- Click Job Sign-up link and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign in both parents to save time of registering, scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip this step.
IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER NOTE: You should have been given a role assignment at the beginning of the season. As you register for the meet as a volunteer, please stay within your assigned role and sign up for a shift that fits your schedule. You will notice that not all jobs are listed, since some jobs require specific training (stroke and turn judge) or task training. IF there are no more shifts within your designated role, please signup for another role in order to help us with our commitment to run a successful swim meet for our swimmers. Please notify the lead parent of your originally designated role (leads are listed on our website under Volunteer Leads under "Parents" tab). They will be receiving reports that come from this sign-up and they will ultimately be fixing the schedules needed to run the meet. If you can’t reach the Lead Volunteer, please contact the Orca Team Manager at TeamManager@wildorcas.com.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Swim Meets.
- Click Swimmer Sign-up and then click Edit Entries.
For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down menu. The menu reads:
- Attending this meet and available for any relays
- Attending this meet but cannot attend early relays
- Attending this meet but cannot attend late relays
- Attending this meet but cannot attend any relays
- Will not be attending this meet
NOTE: Selecting the correct option is very important. While the computer selects relays based on prior recorded performance, the coach often changes relay positions. Please read: Relay Info.
- Select up to three events that your swimmer would like to swim. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get Coach's approval on deck or via email. Coaches continually "check" swimmers for approval to swim new strokes.
- Click Save Entries to record your choices.